Peek-A-Boo Titles for Scrapbook Layouts
Ever have a million photographs for one event? Ever wonder how you are going to get those million photographs into your scrapbook without having to worry about titling each page? Well, here is an easy and quick way to accomplish that. I’ve been literally doing this technique for YEARS and have saved a ton of time!
- Lay down your title (along the top, bottom or side edges of a double layout)
- Measure out the width of your title
- Take the page(s) that will be between your layout and measure and mark where you will cut it down so that the title will show through
- Trim your page with a paper trimmer
- Insert the page into the page protector
When you flip the page, you will be able to see your title through the page protector. It’s so fast and easy and is a fabulous time-saver!